- Automatically optimize your registry settings to prevent crashes and help speed up your computer.
- Remove privacy and temporary files to protect your privacy.
- Delete junk files to free disk space and improve performance.
- Remove broken short cuts.
- Tweak a variety of system and windows settings for optimal performance.
- Remove unnecessary Start Up programs to free up memory and improve performance.
Download a Quick Scan to give you a quick overview of the status of your computer:
- Optimize registry – goes to the Registry Tab and lets you scan the registry and correct registry problems.
- Delete privacy files – goes to the Clean Up Privacy and Temporary Files screen and lets you scan and delete privacy and temporary files.
- Delete junk files – goes to the Clean Up Junk Files screen and lets you scan and delete junk files.
- Fix invalid short cuts – goes to the Fix invalid short cuts screen and lets you scan and delete invalid short cuts.
- Optimize Windows – goes to the Optimize Tab and lets you set System, Internet, and Security settings for your computer.
- Manage start up – goes to the Start Up Manager and shows the programs that are loaded when Windows starts. You can select any program and choose Delete. This will remove the program from the list of programs that start when Windows is loaded (the program is NOT deleted from your computer). The Add button lets you add a program that will start when Windows is loaded. In general, it’s best to only start necessary programs so that Windows will start faster.
The Windows Registry stores settings and options for Microsoft Windows. Over time, the registry gradually grows in size and gets cluttered with obsolete data. This slows Windows down and causes other problems. PC Speed Maximizer will help you clean, optimize and compress your registry to improve the performance of your computer. In the Registry Tab, choose the Scan button to search the registry for errors. When the scan is complete, choose the Fix button to correct registry problems.
Clean Up Your PC
The Clean Up Tab lets you:
- Fix invalid short cuts